Tuesday, February 8, 2011

About Last Night

Last night's #MNFoodBloggers event at 128 Cafe was a complete blast. It was thrilling to be an enthusiast in a room full of enthusiasts and talk food and wine and hear the backstories of why we do what we do. I'm also very glad I got to attend with my wife, Donna (@1girl2boys) and got to meet so many cool food people.


This was our first tweetup and my first outing in the food world as a newly elected director on the board of the Minnesota Grape Growers Association. I had a lot of fun talking about the organization and the industry and was pleased to hear from people that their assumptions about the quality of wine in Minnesota hadn't been tested recently, if at all. This leaves me feeling more enthusiastic than ever to share with old friends and new, what I've learned and what I continue to learn about cold climate grape growing and wine. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment